Arthur von Keller IV
Manassas Family Law and Juvenile Law Attorney
Arthur von Keller IV, better known as Rusty, concentrates on family law matters in his legal practice. He is an understanding and dedicated counselor who provides skillful and aggressive representation to help his clients prove their cases and resolve their disputes. The specific needs he addresses include:
Rusty also litigates administrative law cases that involve juvenile law matters, including public school suspensions and special education concerns. He is a tireless advocate for the rights of children.
Admitted to Practice
- Virginia State Bar (1990)
- Masters of Teaching, Antioch College (1978)
- Juris Doctor, Emory University (1970)
- Bachelor of Arts, The Citadel (1967)
- Virginia State Bar
- Prince William County Bar Association
Call 703-361-2299 for family and estate planning lawyers in Manassas, Warrenton, and Northern Virginia.